Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Grave Encounters

Grave Encounters falls along the same line as Paranormal Activity. But instead of it following the haunting of a family it follows a TV Show host as they go to explore an abandoned and closed down insane asylum. Upon arriving at the site for their next episode they are given a tour of the building. After the tour the keeper of the building looks them, which is what the host wanted. That's when everything goes wrong.

The goal of the movie was to make it feel as real as possible. Of which when it started I thought it was based on a true story. That was until you see some of the special effects and CG. That was when I knew it was fake and regained my composure, and to also scare those that were watching the movie with me.

The movie is filmed in the first person perspective, there's a lot of random quick zooms and shaky cam. So if you get motion sickness easy I wouldn't suggest watching this in HD. Overall I give this movie a 7 out of 10 with a re watchable rating of high.

No comments:

Post a Comment