Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Update

I am writing today to formally welcome our new reviewer Johnnie to the team and also update the blog briefly because there will be a few changes in the next few weeks.

This week I will not be posting a written review. Expect The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo review in a week from friday.

As for changes I will be taking away the genre reviews for every film and replacing them with either a monthly theme, like doing a thriller month, or doing only one a month. Also I am redesigning the blog and might be setting up on Wordpress, that's something that will be discussed with the other reviewers first. One change that has already started is my Vlogs, I will be posting reviews of certain films on Vlogs instead of written reviews. Check out my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Definingtastes?feature=mhee .Also hopefully if I can will be doing a from the vault reviews, reviews in which I review older films and analyze them to see if they still work in the current age(see my Dawn of the Dead review).The vault reviews are going to have a cut off of 1985. The last and could be the biggest change is as of today (December 1st) I will be working with the other reviewers to get a new name for the blog, something more striking or just something that rolls off the tongue better.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment